Welcome to Haemodialysis Center
• Bayan Baru • Sungai Tiram
Our dialysis centre is the flagship of Sri Tanjung Medicare, provides dialysis treatment; a life-saving treatment for patients diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease.
We are equipped with 11 dialysis stations in Bayan Baru and 8 dialysis stations in Sungai Tiramas well with a team professionals including qualified Resident Renal Medical Practitioner, nephrologists (physicians specializing in kidney diseases), registered nurses, certified haemodialysis technicians. We believe in hiring individuals, possessing both experienceand empathy. Our goal is simple; to provide complete patient rehabilitation, without bias or prejudice. Since 2010, we have aided thousands of patients on dialysis and the number continuously increasing, a proof that our professionalism and care.
Our visiting nephrologist is an experienced specialist and is just a call away. Free monthly clinical visit will be conducted every month and patients are welcome to address any medical concerns during those visits.
We perform regularly Quality Control (QC) service to ensure we provide the best service available to our patients. We also offer claims processing services to our patients wherever possible as we want to make life much more convenient for our patients, under one roof.
We are on most Government panel-ship as below:
We do issue official receipts for every treatment to make treatment claims easy for those who have to make payment claims on their own
Our Dialysis Centre has the following:
- Modern haemodialysis facilities with the latest state of the art technology
- State-of-art water treatment system (Reverse Osmosis)
- Fully air-conditioned and equipped with television
- Regular assessment by Renal Medical Practitioner
- Regular assessment by Consultant Nephrologist
- Renal certified nurses
- Patient treated with dialysis machines according to hepatitis status
- Low and Hi flux dialysis
Operation hour / day: Monday – Saturday
1st treatment hour
|: 6.00am – 10.00am|
|2nd treatment hour||: 10.30am – 2.30pm|
|3rd treatment hour||: 3.00pm – 7.00pm|
Tel: 04-6468370 / 04-6463999 (Hotline)
Mobile: 016-4300331 / 016-4460082
Mobile: 016-4300331 / 016-4460082
What to bring to Bayan Baru/Sungai Tiram Haemodialysis Center
For your first visit:
- Identity Card (for Malaysians)
- Passport (for Non-Malaysian)
- Latest Medical Report (Private/Government Hospitals/KlinikMedilife)
- Latest Blood Test (Private/Government Hospitals/KlinikMedilife)
Please bring your appointment cards. Have a list of your current medications and how much you are taking of each. Otherwise, please bring the medicine and/or relevant medical reports, summaries and X-rays pictures
- Your medical insurance information and/or medical card, if you have one.
For each treatment, you may to bring the following:
- Personal items to help pass the time while you are resting in your room. These may include books, magazines, writing materials, knitting, embroidery or other small craft.
- Light refreshments are given
Making your Bayan Baru / Sungai Tiram Haemodialysis Center appointment
You may make an appointment in several ways:
- Call the appointment desk. Please call 04-6468370 / 04-6463999
- Ask your local physician to refer and arrange your appointment. Write to:
Pusat Hemodialisis Bayan BaruNo. 1, Lorong Mayang Pasir 5,
Taman Sri Tunas,11950 Bayan Baru, Penang.Fax : 04-6462999
We accept payment by:
- Listed Panels
- Credit Card
An official receipt will be given to all patients at the end of a treatment. As for company/panel patients, a summary invoice will be sent to company.